- The personal data controller referred to in article 4 point 7 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter: “GDPR”) is eshop.cnc-help.com.
- Administrator contact information is email@example.com
- Personal data means all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; An identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a particular identifier, such as name, identification number, locator data, network identifier or one or more special elements of the physical , physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of this individual.
- We collect:Your name and surname,Your email addres,Your physical addres,Your phone number,The data about the browser and device you use to view the store.The way you navigate the store.
- The administrator has not appointed a trustee for the protection of personal data.
Legal reason for processing personal data
- Legal reason for the processing of personal data is
- Performance of the contract between you and the administrator Article 6 1 (a) b) GDPR (hereinafter referred to as “performance of the Contract”),
- Legitimate interest of the controller in providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) under art. Article 6 1 (a) f) GDPR (“legitimate interest”),
- Your consent to the processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial messages and newsletters) pursuant to art. Article 6 1 (a) A) GDPR in conjunction with § 7 para. 2 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on some information society services in the absence of an order for goods or services (“consent”).
- The controller does not have automatic individual decision-making within the meaning of article 87 (1). 22 GDPR. You have given your express consent to such processing.
Purpose of the processing, category, source and recipients of personal data
|Legal reason||Purpose||Data||Data source||Recipients of personal data (processors)|
|Performance of the contract||Order handling and reply to demand sent via contact form||Personal data of clients (Kontantní data, sometimes dates of birth)||E-mail communication, contact form||subcontractors, mailing services, cloud storage, printed documents|
|Legitimate interest||Providing direct marketing (especially for sending commercial messages and newsletters)||Client Contact information||Information from Orders||Mailing services, cloud storage, subcontractors|
|Consent||Marketing and web Promotion||E-mail, potential customer names, IP addresses, and other technical identifkátory||Newsletter form||Web hosting company and e-mail sending services|
Data retention Period
- The administrator keeps personal information
- For as long as is necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the Administrator and the enforcement of claims from these contractual relations (for a period of 15 years from the end of the contractual relationship).
- As long as the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, if personal data are processed by consent.
- After the personal data retention period expires, the administrator deletes the personal information.
Recipients of personal data (sub-contractors of the administrator)
Our store works with outer companies that help us provide the best service for you, and these third parties also use some of the personal details you’re leaving. We limit the data they can access to only what is necessary for them to perform their obligations.
- Payment services use your credit card number, your name and surname to verify and process your payments for our products
- Our manufacturers and stock keepers use the data of your order contents to assemble the necessary package for you
- Postal services use your first name, last name, and physical address to arrange the product delivery for you
- Mass mailing services use your email address to send you emails (if you have subscribed for them)
- Under the conditions set out in GDPR, you
- Right of access to your personal data under art. 15 GDPR,
- Right to repair personal data pursuant to art. 16 GDPR, where applicable, limitation of processing in accordance with article. 18 GDPR,
- Right to erasure of personal data pursuant to art. 17 GDPR,
- The right to object to the processing under art. 21 GDPR,
- Right to data portability under art. 20 GDPR,
- The right to revoke consent to the processing in writing or electronically to the address or email administrator referred to in art. III to these conditions.
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data protection in the event that you believe that your right to the protection of personal data has been infringed.
Personal Information Security Terms
- The administrator declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organisational measures to secure personal data.
- The administrator has adopted technical measures to secure data repositories and personal data stores in paper form, in particular…
- The administrator declares that personal data can only be accessed by authorized persons.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 30days.
Which cookies do we use?
This website uses third-party cookies that are stored on a different domain. The services are as follows:
- Google Analytics and Google AdWords, web analytics and advertising services provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). The information provided by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. More https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=en
- affiliate Aliexpress-Advertising provided by Aliexpress.com
More info here
- The administrator is authorized to change these terms. The new version of the privacy terms will be published on its website and also send you a new version of these terms and conditions with your email address provided to you by the administrator.